Banish

 



Banish

Do not Banish me, there iam your lover
Through Plagues and Sorrow, there iam your cure
Do not Banish me, there iam your orb of vision.

Should you find yourself lost, I shall be your guiding path. 
If thou parched, I shall be as a lake unto thee
if thou bored i shall be flute for thee.

i shall be whoever thou desire, just if thou desire, just if thou desire
i pray thou do not banish me, i am thy lover
in ill weathers above the sky, i am thy spring.

Am i merciless? am i without  praise? doth i  hast no loyalty?
when I be with thou, doth i  hast suffering  yet  no peace?
remember and return to...

there i am thou warmth and soul
and your sanctary.

Do not banish me. a day will come
thou seek me in deepest thouhts of forgotten lore
tis come and seek me there
whom am afflicted by thou.

-Farhad Pirbal

Translated by Karina Marewan
ten minutes before night gets old on a nocturnal night of early summer breeze













Comments

Popular Posts